[Dxspider-support] (mojo, currently) SH/DX command

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Mon Jun 1 17:28:22 CEST 2020

After quite a lot of messing around, I (think) have finished converting
sh/dx queries from old style, limited, syntax to new style, Filter style
syntax with a small bonus. So you can now use 'not' 'and' 'or' and
brackets '(' and ')' in your sh/dx queries. There may still be some
corners that I haven't covered - if there are - please report them.

The small bonus is that it is now possible to use perl regexes in places
where that makes sense. Practically that means "sh/dx info" queries.
Regexes are perl regular expressions enclosed in '{' and '}'.

For instance, for the FT8 phobic, one could use 'sh/dx not info
{ft[48])'.  Incidentally, that sh/dx expression can be used in an
'accept/spot' as in 'acc/spot not info {ft[48]}', but would be better
done as 'rej/spot info {ft[48]}' (i.e. the same sh/dx query but without
the 'not' :-).

You will need to restart the node after update.

Dirk G1TLH