[Dxspider-support] DX Spider restarts

Michael Carper, Ph.D. mike at wa9pie.net
Tue Feb 16 15:15:28 GMT 2016

Good conversation... very helpful.

Dirk - what you're saying (first point) is that this command would be in a
crontab in the context of the sysop.  That's the way it is on my system.
Then (second point) is that we can add this "MAILTO" line here to help us
connect two events - the email... and the reset/crash.

>From there... we can know what the cause was.  Is that what is being
recommended?

I'm wondering if there's a way to add a "Subject" to that email so that -
if there are more than one spawn command in the crontab - the sysop could
have the ability to know which spawn event is associated with which email.

Mike, WA9PIE