[Dxspider-support] what app?

Bill Vickers kn9n at comcast.net
Fri Jul 2 18:24:02 BST 2010

I have a user who is using a different logging program that had the same
effect.  I eliminated the annoying log clutter by inserting into my startup
script "bumpexisting = 0" .  This forces a logout for the program when it
logs in again and sets a timer.

Don't know if it will work for HRD 5 but it's worth a try.  My offender
would log in without disconnecting first causing the log jam!

Bill  KN9N